Waltons the Jewellers was founded in 1909 at The Cross in Chester, to this day Waltons is still a family owned jewellers and has a second Chester store at 45 Eastgate Street, under the gaze of the famous Eastgate Clock.
The fact that we are a leading independent jeweller means that as part of our normal business we are able to offer a wide range of customer services. Take advantage of them… we promise you won’t be disappointed.
- JEWELLERY VALUATIONS – With inflation and society as it is today, it makes sense to have your jewellery regularly valued in case of loss or damage. We offer a full valuation service, ensuring complete peace of mind for our customers.
- JEWELLERY REPAIRS AND REMODELLING – We can carry out all types of repairs, and will happily restyle your jewellery, whether it be simply re-cutting the pattern on a wedding ring or a complete remodelling exercise.
- WATCH, CLOCK AND BAROMETER REPAIRS – With our special expertise in this field, we can repair and restore to a very high standard. At the other end of the scale, we will quite happily change a battery for you.
- PRECISION ENGRAVING – We offer a first class engraving service – producing fast, accurate work to help you mark that important presentation or to include your initials on that favourite ring.
- STONE REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR – We can replace any missing stones in your jewellery, and those which have been scratched or damaged, we can usually re-cut or polish.
- SPECIAL COMMISSIONS – You may have a special presentation to make, or even a desire for your own highly individualised piece of jewellery. Just tell us your requirements and we will work out some designs or put your ideas into practice.
Come along to one of the stores to see our fine collections of jewellery and watches and to discuss any requirements with our experienced and friendly staff.