Meet chELFie and ELFie and pick up your Chester Christmas Passport
November 16 - December 22
Every Saturday (11-4.30) and Sunday (11.30-3.30) throughout the Christmas season Chester’s very own elves will be out and about spreading festive cheer!
They’ll be handing out Official Chester Christmas Passports and stamping pages for those on their festive journey across the city centre.
Chester Christmas Passports can also be picked up at the Visitor Information Centre next to Chester Town Hall and Chester’s Gingerbread Village where you can learn to fold your own (video coming soon).
Get your passport stamped at:
- CH1 Gingerbread Village (Frodsham Square near the big Tesco, CH1 3JS) – ChELFie and ELFie’s home base and good place to spot them!
- chELFie and ELFie Walkabouts
- Gingerbread Christmas & Festive Fun, Grosvenor Shopping Centre
- Chester Cathedral Christmas Tree Festival at the CH1ChesterBID High Street Tree
- Free Festive Films, Grosvenor Museum
- Lego Chester Exhibition, Chester Market
- Christmas Markets at the Visitor Information Centre
- Storytelling with Santa, The Den in Storyhouse
Downloadable Christmas in Chester Passport coming soon!