– How long have you worked in Chester?
- I’m a proud Cestrian since way back when, but I’ve only worked in the city for two years. I started working with Chester BID in November 2019 as the ‘roaming reporter’ for the city centre.
– What is your favourite plate from which restaurant in Chester?
- This feels like Sophie’s choice, and I could not narrow it down between literally all the stalls in Chester indoor market. So instead I am going to go with the homage to Maccy D’s curry sauce salmon from Chef’s Table , because I think about it every day ?
– What is your favourite retail shop, where could you spend all your money?!
- TK Maxx and Weasel and the Bug already get all my money. But if we’re talking lottery win splurge, I’d go get a fancy frock from Chester Boutique and something sparkly from Gasia. Then I would go buy some art from Watergate Gallery and Whitewall Galleries and finish off with a celebratory pie from Arden’s cooked meats because I am a steak pie and diamonds sort of girl.
– If you were a Chester Ghost, where would you haunt?
- First I thought the Marlborough Arms because they have tequila, but there is already a ghost there. Then next I thought Storyhouse because I could read all the books and watch all the shows, but in reality, I’d probably move in to the Chester Grosvenor Hotel to make sure my future husband can’t take his new fancy woman on any swanky dates.