NEW family attraction for Chester City Centre – Opening May 20th at 10am. Tickets are £6 for adults and £3.50 for children.
Sick To Death is a brand new history of medicine attraction in Chester. A playground of plague with a smatter of splatter, and a chance to poke into our medical past.
- Meet the Grim Reaper and Asclepius, the ancient Greek God of medicine as they guide you through the weird and wonderful history of medicine.
- Experience the past in a way that has never been done before!
- Explore the pestilence ridden “Diagnosis Alley”, taking care to avoid the deadly diseases which lurk on every surface. Will you survive?
- Examine the reason why autopsies were so important to furthering our understanding of the human body and maybe try performing one yourself?
- Why does the plague doctor wear his strange mask?
- Enter the TURDIS the only time travelling toilet in existence!
- Quacks! who are the villains of medicine?
- Magic & Medicine – Are magic potions real?
- What does your poo say about you?
- Sex and the cyst (parent advisory)
- Much more …….