DO YOU WANT TO WIN £££ TO SPEND LOCALLY?
CH1ChesterBID has launched a monthly ‘Love Local competition where you can win vouchers to spend in independent businesses in Chester city centre!
All you have to do to enter is:
- Make a purchase in a participating ‘Love Local’ shop.
- The Love Local shop will give you an entry form
- Fill in your details so we can contact you if you win
- Put it into the ‘Love Local’ box in the store
- Every month, a winner is picked at random and revealed on the CH1ChesterBID social media channels
- £50 voucher per month to spend in your choice of Chester independent retailer (businesses must be part of the Love Local competition).
Participating Love Local Businesses:
Alison Bradley Gallery
Back Alley Music
Beatons Tearoom & Bookshop
Brides of Chester
Cheshire Sandwich Company
Chester Model Centre
The Chef’s Table
The Coach House
Craft & Co
Deva Travel & Tours
Harriet And Dee
Jonathon Bryan Opticians
The Flower Cup
The Hat Place
Powells Fine Jewellery
Pyramid Designer Glassware & Gifts
Rigby & Sons
Florence & Company
Rupert & Buckley
Waltons of Chester
Watergate Street Gallery
Weasel and the Bug
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will be a monthly prize draw.
- There can be multiple entries per person
- The winners will receive the prize as advertised
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter of the draw is CH1ChesterBID company no 0898786 whose registered office is at Douglas House, 117 Foregate Street, Chester CH1 1HE 10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- The winners will have 48 hours to reply to notification to claim the prize. If they do not respond within that time frame, a new winner will be chosen. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize must be collected from Chester city centre within 2 weeks of confirming that you would like the prize
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- You are providing your information to CH1ChesterBID and the suppliers of the prize only if you do not wish to be included in any future promotional emails please advise info@Ch1chesterbid.co.uk.